As I mentioned in my last post, Peter and I have stopped making any commitments until the little one is born. We’re just going to take it easy from here on out and plan things as and when we feel like it.
I’m not ready to say today’s status is the final update on the BBAL, though. Depending on how long we end up waiting, we might be able to sneak a few more in!
So how are we coming along? Here’s the latest…
- Done and dusted
Go apple picking Attend a concert at St Martin in the Fields Have German food and (non-alcoholic) beer at Katzenjammers bavarian bierkeller Prepare my garden allotment for the winter Eat at the Portrait Restaurant above the National Portrait Gallery See exhibit at the V&A Museum: Wedding Dresses 1775 – 2014 Carve pumpkins for Halloween Go to an NFL game in London Attend a taping of a TV show Visit the British Museum Host an Autumn gathering for friends Shop at Junior League’s Boutique de Noel fundraiser Visit the US Volunteer with Junior League of London See Wicked Get a fresh Christmas tree Enjoy the Christmas lights on Regent Street Sing Christmas carols somewhere festive (did ‘Light up the Palace’ instead) Visit the Kensington Roof Gardens See exhibit at the V&A Museum: Horst Photographer of Style Visit Cheddar caves in Cheddar, England Go on a ghost tour at Hampton Court Palace
- Not in the cards
- Celebrate Guy Fawkes Day/ Bonfire Night
- Host a pre-Christmas gathering for friends
- Still to come…??
- Go up the Shard or eat in one of the restaurants
- See more musicals — Mathilda, Lion King
- See ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time’
- See a film at the historic Phoenix Cinema
- Have another day at the races
- Stargaze at the Hampstead Scientific Society Observatory
- Eat at the UK’s oldest Indian Restaurant, Veeraswamy
- Go to the top of St Paul’s Cathedral